JOB PLACEMENT PROGRAM
Having trouble finding a job? Have you tried everything but still no results? Let us help!
OUR JOB PLACEMENT PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- One-on-one support from our Labour Trends Consultant
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- Assistance with your job search and interview skills
- Identify and overcome obstacles to employment
- Skill development or short course funding
- Networking, job matching or job search leads
- Enrolment in job readiness or computer workshops
- Follow up calls to track your progress
“The staff at CUC not only found me a job, but a lasting career.” – Steven
CONNECTING EMPLOYERS TO EMPLOYEES
CAREERS UNDER CONSTRUCTION PROVIDES:
- Free advertising for job opportunities (job board, email send outs, and to AB Work Centres)
- Organization and advertising for job fairs or information sessions
- Professional development workshops and computer courses for employees
- Possible funding for job related training for employees
- Resources and information on attraction and retention
- Information on self-employment or starting your own business
“Before our office had a home, CUC provided us with office space to conduct dozens of interviews with prospective applicants. Many of the applicants came directly from CUC.” – Mike, Goldenwest Radio
PATH Program: Practice, Assess, Train, Hire
What is the PATH Program?
The PATH Program offers individuals a chance to try out their desired career through a job shadow placement with an employer in Fort Saskatchewan. The PATH Program allows for you to experience a career through supervised training in a safe workplace. Job shadows could be 1 day to 1 week in length.
What is the goal of the PATH Program?
The goal of the PATH Program is to provide individuals the
opportunity to create a career path, research that career choice, and/or ultimately find employment or further education within that field.
What is the next step?
Contact our Assessment Manager to find out more details.