Job Placement Program
Having trouble finding a job? Have you tried everything but still no results? Let us help!
Job placement supports are offered to clients for up to 12 weeks. Clients will work with our service management staff to build a tailored and individualized program plan. This plan will include all supports and programming that are agreed upon to move each individual towards sustainable and meaningful employment.
Our goal with each client is to help them to understand the local labour market, make informed career decisions, develop education, training and employment plans. Clients who work with our service management staff will be assisted to skill development and will be connected directly with hiring employers and are helped to secure available jobs. After successful job placement job maintenance support will be provided.
Our job placement supports have been developed to assist any job seekers who are having difficulty finding and maintaining successful employment. Contact us to chart your career path now.
“The staff at CUC not only found me a job, but a lasting career.” – Steven
OUR JOB PLACEMENT PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- One-on-one support from our Labour Trends Consultant
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- Assistance with your job search and interview skills
- Identify and overcome obstacles to employment
- Skill development or short course funding
- Networking, job matching or job search leads
- Enrollment in job readiness or computer workshops
- Follow up calls to track your progress