Careers in Transition refund policy:
- Full refund for students that do not start the program.
- 50% refund for students that depart within 30% of start date.
- No refund for students that remain in the GED program past the 30% mark.
This refund policy is in keeping with the Alberta Government Foundational learning assistance manual and Foundational Learning Skills Development Program Designation Guidelines.
- Individuals who do not start the program are individuals who were assessed, determined Ready, willing, and able, attended orientation, have been entered into our system and did not show or start the program.
- There will be a 50% refund for individuals who depart from the program within 30% of the program from the date of their start.
- For learners who complete more than 30% of the their course there will be no refund.
- 30% of our 138 day GED program is 41 days of programming
- 30% of the 152 day program (over Christmas break) is 46 days.
All refunds will be released to the original form of payment, whether that be a funder or learner.